An exciting opportunity for an experienced print finisher
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a committed, energetic and hard-working print finisher to join our busy printing company. We are a small team, who work together in a friendly and co-operative way, and we have a great mix of youth and experience.
Our customers come in every size and shape and so do their print requirements which we deliver to the high standards we set ourselves. The working environment is lively, busy, fast-moving and this role will require stamina, flexibility and the ability to think on your feet! We are a customer-focused business and we don’t let our customers down on deadlines – so a flexible approach is very important.
In this role, you will be involved in the following:
- daily handling of paper
- setting and running a range of print finishing equipment including guillotines, binders, folders, numbering machine, laminator
- maintain and be responsible for the upkeep of the machinery
- work to achievable targets ensuring jobs are dispatched in a timely manner, with accuracy and speed
- daily packing, wrapping and boxing of printed matter
We are looking for someone with:
- good mechanical aptitude and the ability to read, understand and follow instructions accurately
- a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- flexibility in your approach, an ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own
- a good eye for detail
This job can be developed in one of two ways. We are offering a flexible work schedule with hours to suit.
Alternatively, there is the possibility of the job leading to full time employment with a fast-moving growing company.
The successful individual can expect a competitive salary, free parking onsite, training and development opportunities and a rewarding career-path leading to a bright future in the print industry.
Apply by covering letter and CV to either:
Amy Browne, 24Hour Printline, Unit 3 Enterprise Business Estate, Whitewall Road, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent ME2 4LQ
Email (preferable): firstname.lastname@example.org